Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sonnet 60: I Can Tell You About Crazy

By Matthew Paul Olmos

So finally I can tell you about crazy

I had ever only heard.

She seems from afar unique an amazing

But no, that is just plainly absurd.


And this poem has no chance but to turn to shit,

Personally I blame this to her.

She let her head overrun by jealous thoughts lit

Personally I blame this to her.


And writing about crazy is hardly worth the time

Words cannot capture the misguided’ness.

Only in my shuddering thoughts can I replay the signs

And hope they will fade into less and less.


As for the moment, they remain fresh,

And maybe this is all some crazy rite of passage test.

No comments:

Get What You Want: April 2024

  1. PAC NYC- THE DEMOCRACY CYCLE DEADLINE: April 1, 2024 WEBSITE: www.pacnyc.org/the-democracy-cycle-submission-guidelines/ Over a 5-year p...