Friday, April 2, 2010

Sonnet 40: Canada's Ex-Boyfriend

By Aurin Squire

Quick to flash anger and slow to give love.
Whine and keep lists of all my friend's failings
Rarely will credit anyone above
unless medaled or when family is ailing.

My one shining trait: humility
You've probably heard me mention that before
Once I saved an ant from drowning in my tea
On Sundays I help grandma through the door.

On occasion, I murder and rape.
But not to worry: it's never in rage.
Youtube it. I'm vain about keeping tape.
Geography comes to life from the page.

Let's grab a burger, I'll slaughter some beef.
Did I mention I have ultra white teeth?

No comments:

EVIL endings

 Evil: 2nd to last ep of the entire series. This morning in Bucaramanga I woke up and cut some fresh fruit and had a delicious changua, whic...