Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October Humor



Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Interrupting Mansplainer.

Interrupting M-

-Well, actually...that's not entirely correct, but I can see how you would be confused.

***

WRITER: are you the Euler constant, b/c you're being irrational right now.

ME: Math joke!!

***
Holocaust: NEVER AGAIN

Tibet: Oh, no. AGAIN!

Rwanda: Oh well, again.

Chinese Concentration Camps: NEVER (comment about this) AGAIN!

***

Day 20 w/o sugar: I thought I broke my fast, but I was having a very vivid food dream. Cookies. Very aggressive...cookies.

***

ME: How was "Harriet?"
FRIEND: It was pretty good, but I don't want to spoil the ending.
ME: Um, I think I know how it ends.




No comments:

Get What You Want: April 2024

  1. PAC NYC- THE DEMOCRACY CYCLE DEADLINE: April 1, 2024 WEBSITE: www.pacnyc.org/the-democracy-cycle-submission-guidelines/ Over a 5-year p...