Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Trump Plague: Hysterical White Blindness

Hysterical White Blindness: not acknowledging someone else's humanity out of a sense of laziness, hatred, and/or unexamined comfort. HWB is highly contagious and is not cured with bed rest. It will often lie dormant for many years and flare up in family gatherings, holidays, protests, alone in a voting booth, or in the presence of 'the woke.'

If untreated, HWB will result in the following symptoms: Fox News Cognitive Dissociation, 'My Black Friend' Token Schizophrenia, Nostalgic Brain Fog, Map Blindness, Reverse Racism Dyslexia, "Blue Lives Matter" Diarrhea, 'I once made out with a darkie' Sexual Aphasia, Head-in-Ass Herpes (also known as 'Trumpese'), Poverty Alzheimers, Frat Boy Tourettes, Restless Troll Syndrome, and White Fragility Bitch-Assness. The following statement is from a patient by the name of Mike Ditka. Ditka was a football coach in the NFL who worked right next to and with black people for decades. But after retiring he was infected with HWB, and now it is terminal. The disease has spread from his eyes, through his spine, and has metastasized in his ass.

"There has been no oppression in the last 100 years that I know of. Now maybe I'm not watching it as carefully as other people."

"I don't know what social injustices have been," Ditka said. "Muhammad Ali rose to the top. Jesse Owens is one of the classiest individuals that ever lived. I mean, you can say, 'Are you (saying) everything is based on color?' I don't see it that way. I think that you have to be color blind in this country. You've got to look at a person for what he is and what he stands for and how he produces, not by the color of his skin. That has never had anything to do with anything."

"I mean, I don't see all this, the social injustice that some of these people see. I don't. I know my dad worked in a steel mill and he brought home a paycheck and we ate dinner every night together. We didn't have anything, but we didn't need anything because we had a family. That was a good time in America. I would like to see us get back to that."

1 comment:

Hathor MacHugh said...

I went from reading a profile of Sarah Suckup Sanders by the Washington Post, to this article and almost understand the nonsense coming out of the White House, but not really, It's based mostly on religious brainwashing, that God has put Trump in the White House, and that God is in control. WTF? Thanks for shedding light on whatever the F is going on with this Trumpanzees...It's an embarrassment to be White and if this becomes a thing, then I'm non-white.

EVIL endings

 Evil: 2nd to last ep of the entire series. This morning in Bucaramanga I woke up and cut some fresh fruit and had a delicious changua, whic...