We are in a beach conversation when he informs
he is Jesus. There are 144.
Walking the earth as Jesus in shapeshift form.
An everyday Jesus walked through my door.
That's a lot of Jesus variation
but then again, maybe too few.
Why not a million or a nation?
Is 144 a small crew?
I didn't ask him to walk on waves
just talk to me more about the Jesus
The Dalai Lama is one and quite brave
a man in Delaware is among us.
I asked Jesus to recommend me a book
A Course on Miracles is one he took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DGWG Tip: Nicknames and Catchphrases
DGWG Tip: Nicknames and Catchphrases. The oldest form of verbal storytelling. A good nickname can stick to a person more than their birth n...
-
I knew of the great Hannibal Barca, but had no idea who Massinissa was until tonight. I went to see "Massinissa" at the Poets Den ...
-
After another funny/sad incident today, I started looking at all the weird conversations I've had with doctors or about them. 1. Fake...
-
"I am that I AM" אהיה אשר אהיה -Exodus 3:14 I'm doing research on The Holocaust. In 2013 the world will mark the 80th...
No comments:
Post a Comment