Monday, June 22, 2020

Pen & Juice

With so much drama in the retrograde
mercury's getting kinda hard for me to fade
but I...
somehow/ someway,
keep comin' up w/ funky fine plays
like every single day!
May I...
kick a little something for the
A.D's
here's a light-hearted comedy for the
LORT-B's
2 in the morning, make LinkedIn friends
cause my director is gone!
I got some scripts on my google doc getting it on,
and rewriting ain't done till 3 in the morning
(3 in the morning?!?)
So whachhu gonna do?
I got a drawer full of race neutral scripts
and my writers of color do 2!
So turnt up on coffee
and old pages is on the floor.
But, for what?
"We don't love that scene no mo!"
So we gonna graph sub-plots to dis.
Mac up, Word down,
while your Final Draft bounce to dis.
-Pen and Juice (Writer's Delight)

No comments:

EVIL endings

 Evil: 2nd to last ep of the entire series. This morning in Bucaramanga I woke up and cut some fresh fruit and had a delicious changua, whic...