Thursday, March 2, 2017

Russian Tango: The Steps to Perjury

In regard to Ku Klux Kremlin Jeff Sessions: you can not go from saying something never happened, to then admitting it did happen but you couldn't remember it, to then saying you actually DO remember it happening and it was no big deal, so there's no reason to worry. This is trajectory of THE worst kind of lying: perjury.

Paul Manafort
1. I did not do anything w/ Russians.
2. I did do it but I don't remember.
3. Now I remember and it wasn't a big deal.

Michael Flynn
1. I did not do anything w/ Russians.
2. I MAY have done it...but I can't remember.
3. I do remember now and it was no big deal. It was just chit chat. No reason to investigate.

Jeff Sessions
1. I never met with Russians.
2. I may have met with them but I couldn't remember.
3. Now I remember meeting with them and I definitely know it was no big deal...b/c I have such a good memory.

No comments:

Get What You Want: April 2024

  1. PAC NYC- THE DEMOCRACY CYCLE DEADLINE: April 1, 2024 WEBSITE: www.pacnyc.org/the-democracy-cycle-submission-guidelines/ Over a 5-year p...