Saturday, December 31, 2022

Kwanzaa: Ujamaa

The fourth day of Kwanzaa is Ujamaa, collective economics. Pooling our resources and coming together. This was an experiential Ujamaa post. We are wealthier than we know and always connected to a community of great fortune and wisdom. We just have to find the right lens to look at ourselves and our world.

I've been watching tv shows created by playwrights-showrunners and a fellow writer asked me if there was a list somewhere? No, but I came up with one off the top of my head. Let me know if I'm missing any recent tv series created/run by playwrights:

P-Valley

Vida

Kindred

Maid

Tokyo Vice

David Makes Man 

I May Destroy You 

Julia

Perry Mason 

American Crime Story: Impeachment

House of Cards

The Affair

Away

The Dropout

Twilight Zone (new version)

Outer Range

Dickinson

The Crown

*Added By Others*

Flight Attendant 

Fleabag

The Devil in Ohio

One of Us is Lying

Our Flag Means Death

Little Demon

Reservation Dogs

Let the Right One In

GLOW

Roar 

Somebody Somewhere

I Love Dick

The Ms. Pat Show

Mammals

Genius: Aretha Franklin

Riverdale

Penny Dreadful

13 Reasons Why





No comments:

Get What You Want: May 2024

  1. THE ACADEMY NICHOLL FELLOWSHIP DEADLINE: May 1, 2024 WEBSITE: https://www.oscars.org/nicholl/about Each year, the Academy Nicholl scree...