Monday, February 17, 2020

My Jussie Smollett Anniversary

It's my one-year anniversary of not saying anything about Jussie Smollett. I decided to honor my non-participation in the controversy.

Happy One Year "Not Saying Shit" Anniversary...
-when the story first broke and there was outrage
- when he was being called a hero
- when he was being called a villain
- when he was a punchline for comedians
- when he was a punching bag for Trump
-when he became the scapegoat of the Chicago PD last week...
I continue to be un-bothered by the bullshit! And into the future...
-when he writes his tell-all-book "I Am The Gay Tupac"
-when the Nigerian brothers write their book "We are the Nigerian Smothers Bros"
- when the Chicago cops write their tell-all book "We Just Want a Dick Wolf Syndicated Show."
- when there will be dueling Lifetime tv movie based off all the books
- when Keisha Knight Pulliam is cast as Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx in the "Lee Daniels presents" version of the Smollett book by Sapphire, with wigs by Tyler Perry...I will continue to smile from the sunny Alps of Un-Bothered and spin around like Julie Andrews b/c "The Hills are Alive with Me Not Giving a Fuck."

No comments:

Get What You Want: April 2024

  1. PAC NYC- THE DEMOCRACY CYCLE DEADLINE: April 1, 2024 WEBSITE: www.pacnyc.org/the-democracy-cycle-submission-guidelines/ Over a 5-year p...